Thursday, March 31, 2016

How Don Jazzy flirts with mystery girl on Twitter (Photo)


Popular Mavin Records Label boss Don Jazzy who in recent times has been throwing jabs at people, on Wednesday, March 30, took to his Twitter handle to publicly flirt with one of female
his fans, Shystephy. The conversation between Don Jazzy and Stephy caught everyone’s attention but could not determine if the music producer was serious with his conversation or not. The words started rolling out of Don Jazzy’s tongue when he first introduced himself to the young lady, to requesting her to follow him back so he could send her a direct message and she replied him to ahead.

View tweets below:-




See picture of the mysterious lady below:-

A female fan, Pretty Billionaire (@FireOFola) could not hide her feelings as she immediately posted a comment where she tagged Don Jazzy saying: “@DONJAZZY me I dey here , I go feed u, I loyal, I dey industrious and I pretty too….But u no go answer me … As I no get Brazilian hair.”
View tweets below:-


No comments:

Post a Comment

type your comments here